Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vlk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 24

Re: MB refuses to connect to my home WI-Fi

Go to solution

It was unlocked by vodaphone when I bought it, and historically I was able to connect to my wifi, and can connect at my son's house, who also has BT. The android version is 6.0.1. Something changed a week or two after Christmas, and it wasn't anything I did. I think that I have exhausted every configuration setting and reset, and will have to go back to BT. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Message 22 of 24

Go to solution

@vlk wrote:

It was unlocked by vodaphone when I bought it, and historically I was able to connect to my wifi, and can connect at my son's house, who also has BT. The android version is 6.0.1. Something changed a week or two after Christmas, and it wasn't anything I did. I think that I have exhausted every configuration setting and reset, and will have to go back to BT. 

I've asked for Mod help for you on this problem.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 24

Go to solution

Hi @vlk and thanks for posting.

This could be a problem with the actual handset so I'm not sure if there's anything we can do to help but I'll be happy to take a look for you. Can you please drop over an email with your details? You'll get the contact link in my profile.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
vlk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 24

Go to solution

Following the intervation of a moderator, BT sent me a new hub and my phone was immediately able to connect to my wifi account again. Problem solved. I have no idea why the previous hub had ceased to 'authenticate' my phone when I could connect to other BT and non-BT wifi accounts.  

0 Ratings