cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pdug175
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

MMS settings

I'm having trouble sending or receiving MMS since moving over to BT Mobile.

My APN settings where pushed to my phone from BT so I can't quite understand what is wrong.

I'm using a n LG G3 mobile. Running Android 5.0. See screenshots below. Is there something set incorrectly in the settings?

Thanks.

Screenshot_2015-07-22-14-44-17.png

Screenshot_2015-07-22-14-44-25.png

Screenshot_2015-07-22-14-44-31.png

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: MMS settings

Settings look ok but you need to remember mms are not included in your package and are chargeable so you may well need money in your phone account

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
pdug175
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hey, thanks for the reply.

I am on a sim only deal so I was under the impression any mms usuage was simply added to my bill? MMS isn't restricted until you've paid a bill or two or anything like that is it?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Here are t&c https://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumer/terms/mobile-service.html

would have ace thought cost would be added you your bill

there is a post just below yours with same problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings