cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Merge / Transfer mobile numbers between accounts

Hi, could one of the mods please advise the best way to move several mobile numbers from one of my accounts to another as I want to close the account they are currently on?

Thanks

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Merge / Transfer mobile numbers between accounts

Hi, @draytonr Thanks for posting, the mobile team should be able to arrange an account merge to transfer the mobiles to your other account.

If you get in touch they'll be able to make the arrangements From BT mobile 150. From the UK 0800 800 150

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Thanks but I've tried that and the agent suggested that it's not straight forward (due to me having a family SIM) and suggested migrating my broadband instead of the mobiles which isn't an option.

Why isn't there an email contact for the mobile team? I'd appreciate some support to get this resolved as I see has been provided to other forum members with the same issue.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

@NeilO are you able to assist here??

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

@JohnC2  are you able to help here please as I see you have helped others with the same problem. Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @draytonr, I'm sorry but the Mod team can not help you with this. You will need to get in touch with the BT Mobile team.

Thanks

John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Really helpful thanks.

0 Ratings