Did you mean: 
Highlighted
indrapun
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 26

Merge two accounts

Go to solution

Hi there,

I have two accounts; one with broadband, telephone, TV and 2 mobiles; second one with 3 mobiles. After reading through the forum here realising they can be merged and the fact that to take full advantage of BT Plus, all mobile has to be in same account made me phone up customer service who forwarded the calls to relavent department. Lady on the phone mentioned that it would take 2-24 hours before the account merge. However it has been more that 36 hours and the accounts are still seperated. Could you guys please help resolve this issue please.

0 Ratings
25 REPLIES 25
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 26

Re: Merge two accounts

Go to solution

Hi @indrapun

I’ve asked a moderator to come have a word. They can check your account and see where the account migration is at..

they should post shortly. 

0 Ratings
indrapun
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 26

Go to solution

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. Will wait for the Moderator.

0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 26

Go to solution

@indrapun

Not a problem. And moving the other mobiles to one account to take advantage of the plus double data and speed boost is a wise one!  

Its a little busy with it being a bank holiday.. they shouldn’t be too long 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 26

Go to solution

Hi @indrapun

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I can check the status of your request to merge everything on to the one account.  It makes sense what you're trying to do with BT Plus and having all the mobiles under the one account.

Can you send over your details and we'll get back to you?  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
indrapun
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 26

Go to solution
Form sent. Thanks (including Dean007) for taking time to answer the quiries in the holiday period.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 26

Go to solution

Hi @indrapun I called earlier and left a brief message.

I am sorry that the merge of your accounts has not completed yet. I can see that the request has been raised and these normally complete within 24hrs. I have raised a system fault to get the merge manually completed and should have an update on this tomorrow. I will be back in touch again tomorrow to update you.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
indrapun
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 26

Go to solution
Hi John!

I missed your call again second time. The phone was in silent mode. I hope you are able to call me back again.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 26

Go to solution

Hi @indrapun I called earlier sorry I missed you again. I've been chasing the account merge for you but have not been able to get this completed yet. I will continue to chase this urgently for you and and update you as soon as I have an update.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 26

Go to solution

Hi @indrapun I've got an update on the merge of your accounts. Are you available to take a quick call from me? 

Cheers
John

0 Ratings