cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Message send error - Surveys

I am always receiving a Message send error while trying to respond to surveys. The latest is from Direct Line 60 224. It simply says Not Delivered. Infinite loop of Try again. Texts to other mobile numbers send OK. 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Message send error - Surveys

@VeteranISPUserwrote:

I am always receiving a Message send error while trying to respond to surveys. The latest is from Direct Line 60 224. It simply says Not Delivered. Infinite loop of Try again. Texts to other mobile numbers send OK. 

Bump, any ideas? Worked OK on Vodafone Cheers. 

iPhone 6s 128Gb 11.4.1 BT 4Gb (8Gb with plus) Plan. Good 4G signal at home. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

@VeteranISPUserwrote:

@VeteranISPUserwrote:

Bump, any ideas? Worked OK on Vodafone Cheers. 

iPhone 6s 128Gb 11.4.1 BT 4Gb (8Gb with plus) Plan. Good 4G signal at home. 

Just a thought, would any of these settings block the survey responses?

Untitled.pngManage your spend

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

@VeteranISPUser if the message is chargeable you £0 limit spend cap will prevent it being sent. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@NeilOwrote:

@VeteranISPUser if the message is chargeable you £0 limit spend cap will prevent it being sent. 

Hi @NeilO

Thanks for your help. I suspect I have highlighted a bug with the new spend cap limit of £0.

1. Spend cap £0 - not delivered
2. Spend cap £5 - all OK, delivered
3. Spend cap £0 - not delivered
4. Spend cap £5 - all OK, delivered

The important thing to note that these text responses are FREE and don't even increment the count of texts sent. The number of texts sent remains the same after successfully sending the responses. My plan is unlimited texts.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@VeteranISPUser Sorry about the delay replying, I'll get this raised with the mobile team.

0 Ratings