Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Colin_London
Recognised Expert
Message 1 of 3

Mobile Downgrade Order 'Pending'

Go to solution

Is the following normal behaviour?

I placed the downgrade order last month;I know downgrades don't take effect until the next billing date next week which is when the order states it will complete.

However every time I have checked on the order it has a status of 'Pending' with a yellow Alert 'We're just updating our records - please check back later'.

This is strange as other orders I have recently placed for changes just have a status of 'Open' or 'Closed'.

Could something be wrong? Or should I just wait for the billing date to see if it changes? It's a big saving so I want to be sure it will go through.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Mobile Downgrade Order 'Pending'

Go to solution

It's expected and should complete when your next billing cycle runs, this is because of the allowances resetting on a billing cycle.

• If you downgrade, the order sits pending until the billing cycle runs, incase you're within the old allowance but have exceeded the new allowance, so you're not charged a higher amount.
  • If you upgrade, the order closes within 24 hours, the allowance is then backdated to the start of the billing cycle.
0 Ratings
Colin_London
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Mobile Downgrade Order 'Pending'

Go to solution

Thanks for the detail @-Richie- Have put my mind at rest 😊

0 Ratings