cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Mobile Phone Signal Checker REAL TIME!!

Go to solution

Can somebody link me to a page to check server status for mobile phones please?? There is one on BT's web site but that is for landlines broadband etc not mobiles.

As you may have guessed I have had no signal today and I cant find any information online or an obvious place to report it (please dont suggest FB or Twit as to my eyes all I see on there is campaigning and advertising which is fine but not helpful in this case).  Thank you!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Mobile Phone Signal Checker REAL TIME!!

Go to solution

as BT uses the EE network just check the EE website for service status in your area

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Payano Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm sorry to see you're having signal issues with your BT mobile today.  BT Mobile works on the EE network and you can check the Network Status on this link. 

If you need to report a fault with your service, you'll need to get in touch with the Mobile faults team on 0800 800 150

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Well you learn something new everyday!! I didn't know they used EE - maybe explains why I had a hard time finding anything relevant to the problem on BT web site.....

Thank you for the reply - I've just spent too much time online trying to find BT's equivalent of the same thing.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@Payano I'm sorry about that, did the network status checker show up anything?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings