cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cariece
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Mobile Upgrade

Just wondering when BT are getting more mobile options in stock? Due an upgrade and disappointed to see that the Samsung S20 Ultra and Oppo Find X2 Pro are not available on the website. Would rather stay with BT but may need to move to another network to get better options with phones.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
garetc
Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Mobile Upgrade

Their 5G mobiles leave a lot to be desired but I'm guessing if you want their 'premium' offering you'd need to look at EE which is BT owned.

0 Ratings
Cariece
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

It's a separate company though. I work for Openreach so I'm a BT employee and get discount on BT products but nothing for EE. Frustrating when they don't have anything up to date! 😔

0 Ratings
garetc
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Hopefully they'll add more to their range towards the end of the year, not sure when they usually do a 'refresh'. It's laughable they're offering the Mate 20 X 5G when so many others have been released in the last 12 months.

I was logged in and looking at 5G upgrades and saw that they also have the OnePlus 7 5G which doesn't show immediately when you search for phones although it's currently out of stock (and I doubt it'll come back in).

You can get the S20 Ultra on credit from Samsung but BT Mobile SIM only does not have 5G access yet although customer service told me they're expecting this to change around the start of autumn.