Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Mobile Useage does not display on BT Mobile or MyBT App

Go to solution

Hi BT migrated my Mobile account from the BT account relating to my old address to the BT account relating to my new account some weeks ago

Since then I cannot obtain useage information via myBT or BTMobile apps. 

I've tried deleting the apps on my phone and resetting them

I've phoned too - to be told that my old account would be deleted and everything would work. My old account shows that it is closed but it is still possible to access bills etc

Basically I would like to be able to access my mobile useage and would like to know how to fix this

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 2 of 7

Re: Mobile Useage does not display on BT Mobile or MyBT App

Go to solution

Anybody there?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @colburgess welcome to the forum and sorry you didn't get an answer to your original post. It sounds like your old account is still linked to your BTID and this is the account the App and MYBT are picking up. Have a LIve Chat with the Account and Billing team and choose the "something else"  as the second option and they will be able to remove your old account from the BTID. This should then mean that the App and MYBT pick up the information from your new account. 

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks JohnC2 - I did this approximately 14 days ago. I was offered a resolution withing 2-3 working days and a message to say that it had been done. I've heard nothing I'm afraid. Is it time for a written complaint? ColB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Just phone up again

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

How many times in your estimation will it be necessary for me to phone before anything gets done?

In my professional life my clients only had to ask me once to get some action.

ColB

Highlighted
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @colburgess I'm sorry this hasn't been sorted, I've sent you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.