cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rosie4
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Mobile contract renewal

Had a letter from BT asking me to renew my mobile contract at bt.com/eocn-Sim56 but typical BT, that page doesn’t exist. Tried logging in to my BT account then following help, the link takes you back to the non existent page. Everything about BT is always so painful! LIVE CHAT is not available and they ask you not to call unless urgent, so what do I do? 

5 REPLIES 5
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Mobile contract renewal

phone options team who are dealing with contract renewals 0800800030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Rosie4
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Thank you, but they ask you not to phone unless it’s urgent. Presumably it will just keep going on the same rate? If so why do they say to get in touch?
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

you can phone the options team as they are dealing with contract renewals  if you search the forum you will see numerous post where customers have used 0800800030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Rosie4
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

I will give it a try, thanks, but feel guilty ringing as it’s not what I would call urgent! 

0 Ratings
-Richie-
Guru
Message 6 of 6

@Rosie4wrote:

I will give it a try, thanks, but feel guilty ringing as it’s not what I would call urgent! 

BT are fine for you to call, I rang the 0800 800 150 number last week, no messages about not calling dur to Covid.

0 Ratings