cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Mobile phone contract no end date.

I had an issue with upgrading one of my other phones last year.  When I had contacted BT customer services I was getting nowhere.  This was eventually sorted out by one of the mods on here. Now my other phone contract which should be due for an upgrade, just says information unavailable.  There is no contract end date or option to upgrade.  Also I realised that I haven't been receiving double data allowance on this contract only.  Any help on what to do would be appreciated.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Mobile phone contract no end date.

Hi @JustAmy97, welcome back and sorry that you are unable to upgrade the BT Mobile deal online and needed our help last year.  Processes have improved since and it would be best to call and speak with the BT Mobile team who will be able to help you with this. Post back and let us know how you get on.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi @JohnC2

I am struggling to get my issue sorted.  The mobile signal in my area is very poor.  I can't hear the people on the other end of the phone call or I loose connection.  Do we have chat function available that I can contact the team on or email.  I'm just wanting to know why my contract is the only one that is not getting the double data and contract end date.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

If you're at home, shouldn't you set-up your mobile to use wifi-calling?

Of course, this assumes you are a broadband user too!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

I tried using WiFi calling which is very hit and miss.  I keep loosing connection and being disconnected.  So I decided to switch networks and requested my pac code.  I get a text message back saying that we are unable to supply code.  I need to log onto bt.com/mymobile and request again.  When I log onto the site my number is not on the list.  Just my other contracts are showing.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

I find if you turn airplane mode on and then turn the WiFi back on on the handset it won't drop out as if it finds a mobile signal will always change to that but won't change back to WiFi calling when you lose the mobile signal 

0 Ratings