cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Mobile shows no service

I have no service since last week. EE says issue with degraded mast!!!! Thankfully someone there took pity on me and tried to help me!  I can't contact BT because I don't have a working phone without a mobile service. The last two weeks I've virtually no phone, it's cost me money, time and lost business and guess what BT ask you to phone them, NO chat as the automated service won't put you through. WTF BT this is the worse service ever!

I want someone to contact me via email, ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or better still deliver the service I pay for!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Mobile shows no service

Hi @Short

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for your post.  I have moved your post to create a new discussion as the thread you originally posted on has already been marked as solved.

I'm sorry for the problems you're having with your mobile.  Do you have BT Mobile or is your mobile service through EE?  If it's through EE you'll need to raise this with them directly.

I understand what you have said and the difficulty you've had trying to get through to us.  If you do have BT Mobile let me know and I'll give you instructions on how you can get in touch with us and we'll pick up from here.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

That is the issue EE have actually said there is an issue a 16 hour fix timebut I simply don't believe it as I have been without phone service 2 weeks. Its a BT mobile Sim. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@Short wrote:

That is the issue EE have actually said there is an issue a 16 hour fix timebut I simply don't believe it as I have been without phone service 2 weeks. Its a BT mobile Sim. 

Thanks for posting back so quickly @Short 

Sorry again for the problems.  2 weeks is a long time to be without service so I can definitely see where you're coming from.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings