cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 28

Re: Moto E6 Wifi calling

Sadly, the only option is to turn wifi calling off. there is a script which says "When W-Fi calling is on, your phone can route calls via Wi-Fi networks or your carrier's network, depending on your preference and which signal is stronger." However, I am not consulted as to my preference.

Having done a little research, it appears that it is sometimes possible to toggle between Wifi and mobile preferred settings, but I've not found anyone who says you can do it on this particualr 'phone.  Is it likely to be something model-specific?

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 28

Possibly but I'm inclined to think not, it's one thing to have the required hardware built in to the phone but that hardware is useless without the software to drive it.

Did you check for any missed software updates as I suggested back in message 6? 

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 28

I did and was told I was up to date.

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 28

Thats me all out of ideas then. Sorry

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 28

I think I'm just going to have to sell my handset and buy one from BT, sigh.

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 28

I have now done that and hope that, when it arrives, it will work with WiFi calling. Thanks for your help, anyway.  I may be in touch again.....

Message 27 of 28

No Problem, at least you'll have some come back on BT if the new one doesn't work.

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 28

Just to let you know it worked "outta da box" with the new handset.