cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Moving standard BT SIM to a Family SIM deal

I have 3 individual BT Mobile SIM's on my BT account (2 are out of contract, 1 still in contract). There is currently a Family SIM deal for 4x6gb at £25. I would like to transfer all 3 current SIM's into this package and receive 1 new SIM.

Is this possible as its not immediately obvious online.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

Re: Moving standard BT SIM to a Family SIM deal

Hi @jmread65 there would be no issue adding another sim and upgrading you to a family sim plan but the offer you're looking at would not be factoring in that you're an existing BT Mobile customer already. To see the offers and deals on BT mobile that are specific to you you'll need to log in with your BT ID on the following link Upgrade BT Mobile 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Moving standard BT SIM to a Family SIM deal

Try as I might I cannot use the 'Buy or Move to Family SIM' on any one of my existing 3 SIM only numbers. Whenever I try to do this I get 'Sorry... There aren't any plans that you can move to at this time.'. Do I need a Family SIM package before I can move an existing SIM into it? Ultimately, I would like to move my existing 3 SIM only numbers to a Family SIM plan PLUS add a new SIM so giving a Family SIM plan with 4 SIMS! I hope this makes sense.

0 Ratings