Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
duncansby
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 6

My BT Mobile

Go to solution

Back in August I recontracted my sim only deal to get 4G data, 500 mins and unlimited text for £10 - no complaints as it is a good deal and is working fine.  The only problem is on my BT - manage my BT mobile - it has been stuck for 8 weeks - I tried online chat but lost the will to live trying to explain the problem - any ideas on how to get it sorted

Screen Shot 2016-10-04 at 10.28.08.png

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: My BT Mobile

Go to solution

The BT ID team should be able to help you with this. You can reach them at the below link:

BT ID Chat

0 Ratings
Steve-Silver
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

@duncansby wrote:

Back in August I recontracted my sim only deal to get 4G data, 500 mins and unlimited text for £10 - no complaints as it is a good deal and is working fine.  The only problem is on my BT - manage my BT mobile - it has been stuck for 8 weeks - I tried online chat but lost the will to live trying to explain the problem - any ideas on how to get it sorted

Hi duncansby,

Did the link work for you? I have the same issue when I check my 4GB data SIM online too.

Thanks, Steve

0 Ratings
Seamaster
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
Yep, same issue here too.
0 Ratings
duncansby
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

I'm afraid that it is still not fixed.  Followed the link, got put through to online chat with mobile team.  They said they would look into it.  Got a phonecall from BT on tuesday asking if it was working, I said no.  They said they would look into it.  To be honest I don't think they can fix it. It's not a huge problem it's just there is no record of when my contract ends, and I can't change my plan if needed

0 Ratings
Seamaster
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Nope, still not fixed for me either. Both the SIMs on my account affected (one 15GB plan, one 4GB plan). 

0 Ratings