cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

My bt app

I cannot access the app.. I've reinstalled it several times and tried other devices with no success!!!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: My bt app

can you access MYBT using link at top of forum page

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Can't see a link... 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

headings at top of page to right  if using mobile maybe need to change to desktop view

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Yes I can but everything for setting up tells me to go to the app.. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

that was just to see if you could actually access MYBT which you can so now back to problem with app

0 Ratings