cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

My mobile signal is very poor whilst at home, are there any products which may boost my signal?

Go to solution

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: My mobile signal is very poor whilst at home, are there any products which may boost my signal?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Expert
Message 3 of 5

Re: My mobile signal is very poor whilst at home, are there any products which may boost my signal?

Go to solution

Hi @SimonFear, the Signal Assist unit is excellent, I've had mine for just over 12 months and I've never had a dropped call. If you do decide to buy one it's worth noting that once you have connected it and switched it on, it requires authenticating by BT before it becomes operational. You don't need to do anything yourself but the process can be a few days, it was over a week in my case. Just be prepared for a short delay before you can use it.

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
Hi Andy, many thanks for the response. This signal Assist unit, is this available to purchase through BT?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@SimonFearwrote:
Hi Andy, many thanks for the response. This signal Assist unit, is this available to purchase through BT?

Hi @SimonFear  The link to the BT Shop is included in @Keith_Beddoe post Smiley Happy

https://www.shop.bt.com/products/bt-signal-assist-40009142-DJHZ.html