Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pokchop
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

New BT Mobile Sim

Go to solution

I have received a new sim card with a different number to my old one. (after upgrading)I went through the BT chat with someone  and she said it was now sorted. I have checked on my mobile app and it appears I have 2 sims on my account can you please check if this is correct. I have tried to get back through BT Chat but to no avail. So I am now trying to get help from here.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: New BT Mobile Sim

Go to solution

Hi @pokchop,

We can check this for you. To reach us, click on my user name and then on contact the mods. It may take us a few working days to get back to you but we will do our best to help you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
pokchop
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution
Thanks Daniel,I did eventually get through to BT Chat and hopefully it has now been sorted.
0 Ratings
annerayment
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Same problem for me - why does BT make something so simple, so complicated. 

0 Ratings
pokchop
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution
I cancelled in the end, couldn't be bothered anymore.
0 Ratings
vernon80
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

BT mobile is fine when its working, but the simplest problem they turn into a long drawn out disaster that gets worse the longer it goes on, as I am discovering for the last 2 weeks

0 Ratings
vernon80
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

You would think that an organizasion like BT could at least ensure I could activate the sim they have supplied for a brand new phone, they have told me to activate, but when I try,  the site says you have no sims to activate, and to rub it in they have  sent two emails this afternoon reminding me I have not activated my recent sim. Numerous phone calls are met with yes there is an error that we are working on it.

0 Ratings
vernon80
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Well surprise. surprise, we have now got a working Mobile, after over 2 weeks agro, having said that it worked for a day 10 days ago so I wait in hope it continues.

0 Ratings