cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 16

No Network outside country

Hi Today I landed in Poland, and I don't have network connection at all, also my wife doesn't have network. Any reason why it happened?

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16

Re: No Network outside country

You need to log into MyBT and activate Roaming and put an additional spend limit on the account..

Message 3 of 16

@NigelB72Thank you, I was mislead by information that I don't have to do anything, and can use mobile straight forward. Anyway, on both numbers I get error message when I tried switch roaming on, and information that I should contact with bt mobile.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 16

did you set a spend limit on international calls above zero before you tried to turn on roaming

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 16

@imjolly 

Thank you, I have managed turn it on and account is updating now, hopefully it will work.

Thank you for your help.

Message 6 of 16

Unfortunately, after 3 hours I still  have no network, and what worse now I can't log in into MyBt. I just get message that my bt id has not yet been activated.... after 4 months of using...

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 16

Your Bt has not yet been activated.

Hi

Apart of my problem with no network outside country, even though I have activated it, now I can't log into mybt, I get message that my bt id has not yet been activated.

I'm sorry for another post, but last one was marked as solved, so I'm afraid that people will not look at.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 16

Re: Your Bt has not yet been activated.

Unfortunately I'm still without network and still can't log in into my account. That is disappointing...

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 16

Unfortunately, after two days later still I can't log in into mybt and still without network. I made a complaint, but probably it will take a while.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 16

As your last thread was not fully resolved, I have added it to this thread.

If you are still abroad, then that may be the reason why you cannot access MyBT.

0 Ratings