cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: Your Bt has not yet been activated.

The thing is, that I was able log in into mybt without problems on Friday (already outside country) , and turn on roaming option, and  later when I tried check mybt i get message that my bt id is not activated.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

Hi @PiotrP ,

Thanks for posting. Sorry this hasn't been sorted yet. @RobbieMac is looking into this and will be in touch later today.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

Small update. Still can't access to mybt and still without network, even though I have received yesterday email  that all should be fine now.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

I have exactly the same problem. I have iPhone, landed in Poland yesterday and my sim card doesn't see any local networks. Call to international numbers, Using your phone abroad are activated, roaming is on and the phone is totally dead. Help pls

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

@brando 

I have opened complaint, and after couple of days later my connection was back.

Unfortunately I still can't log in into my account and they are working on it.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

do you have your call spend level set to above zero ?  if not increase spend to a positive figure

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings