Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Swallowcottage
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 10

No Rewards - being fobbed off

Go to solution

Hi, can a moderator please step in and reolve for me!

I ordered broadband/phone on 18/2 and saw a claim outstanding on the rewards page and claimed it, and got it.

Ordered 2 family sims on 16/3 and still nothing has appeared. Should have been a £45 reward card to claim. I have phoned numerous times and made a couple of complaints as staff always say they have notifierd the rewards dept and closed the complaint themselves, still nothing showing to be claimed.

Can someone please help asap as I now fear that one the 3 months is hit BT will say, well you didnt claim in in time.

I have also never received or been contacted about my M+S voucher/card via uswitch on the broadband sale from the following company (who are behind broadbandbenefits.co.uk , the ones that issue/administrer the M+S vouchers/cards)

The Marketing Lounge Partnership Consultancy LLP 
The Stables, Home Farm, Mere, Cheshire, WA16 0PX 
Telephone: 01565 832867 
Facsimile:
 01565 832667

They say I am on their list as I have claimed numerous times, a card is ready but they will not release until BT have confirmed my address details and activation date etc via automated means, they say the ball is in BTs court, how on earth can i moove this forward.

So two things:
1) my £45 mobile bt reward card.
2) my £50 broadband M+S card.

I have now spent over 3 hours in conversations and chasing down companies to get this far.

Thanks,

Craig.

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
JohnC2
Message 2 of 10

Re: No Rewards - being fobbed off

Go to solution

Hi @Swallowcottage  welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I'm sorry you have not received the reward card for your BT Mobile orders and also the M&S voucher for your broadband order.

The M&S Voucher needs to be claimed separately from the standard reward card. Have you previously claimed via broadband benefits website 

We'll be happy to help you with these and I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. 
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

cheers
JohnC2

0 Ratings
Swallowcottage
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution
Hi John have pm'd you, thanks, craig.
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Swallowcottage  Thanks for that and one of the team will pick up the case for you. I just wanted to check if you had used that link to claim the M&S voucher before? Post back and let me know.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Swallowcottage,

Thank you for sending in your details. I gave your mobile number a quick call, I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you.

I've passed on your details to my colleagues in the rewards team and I've asked them to investigate. It normally takes them around 5 working days to get back to me. I'll get back in touch as soon as I have an update.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Swallowcottage
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution
M and s, registered details on https://www.broadbandbenefits.co.uk/marksandspencers/Default.asp about 4 times and contacted the company 3 times,. They say they will not release card until BT verifies my install and address by automated feed.
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Swallowcottage ,

Thanks for the update. I'm sure the rewards team will get this sorted for you. @PaddyB  will be in touch as soon as he has an update.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Swallowcottage,

My colleagues in the Promotions team have got back to me. They've checked your details and weren't able to find a claim for the M & S voucher. They've manually approved your order and your M & S voucher will be with you in the next 14 Days.

With regards to the Rewards Card, I can see that the Rewards Team have been in touch and they've approved the Rewards Card and this will be with you in the next 30 days.

I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you today. If you need anything else, please let me know?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Swallowcottage
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Thanks for this, fingers crossed they get to me!

As regards the M+S voucher/car, i have claimed several times via
https://www.broadbandbenefits.co.uk/choices/Default.asp
then using the link on the page:-
https://www.broadbandbenefits.co.uk/marksandspencers/Default.asp
which as i said previously is administered by
The Marketing Lounge Partnership Consultancy LLP 
The Stables, Home Farm, Mere, Cheshire, WA16 0PX 
Telephone: 01565 832867 
who ive contacted several times, and they say they are waiting on bt data feed.

So, are we to assume that they are not passing the details onto BT (or vice versa)?

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Swallowcottage,

Thank you for posting back.

Being honest, it would be very difficult for me to say for sure what went wrong. When the Promotions Team check they couldn't find a claim linked to your order. They manually approved things at their end and have sent for the M & S voucher to be dispatched.

If for any reason it doesn't turn up in the stated timescale, post back and I'll chase this for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings