Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nigelbarry
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

No iphone visual voicemail

Go to solution

Since I moved from EE to BT Mobile on the 12/10/2016, I have been without the visual voicemail facility.

Voicemail on BT Mobile is like 1571, it's sequential and you have to listen to Voicemails in the order they are stored.

Visual voice mail has been around since the iPhone was launched in the UK on the 9th of November 2007.

BT Mobile Voicemail is therefore 10 years behind.

As this facility is missing, as soon as my current contract allows, I plan on moving to a provider that offers me the facility.

However, if the facility is activated on BT Mobile, I will stay as this is my only irritant.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Seamaster
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: No iphone visual voicemail

Go to solution
Just install HulloMail.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Visual voicemail is fairly expensive to setup from a network point of view. When BT Launched they were a virtual mobile operator  (they don’t own their own network - I appreciate this has now changed) and i dont believe any other virtual operator (GiffGaff/Tesco and the like) currently offers Visual Voicemail. With revenue from calls continuing to decline i doubt this will be something BT offer. I hope for your sake I’m wrong.

0 Ratings
JayTay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

There are not many UK networks that support Visual Voicemail - only O2 and EE. Apple has a list of which networks support which features here

0 Ratings
clever_trevor
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

we continue to live in hope.....

0 Ratings