cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

No service to BT Mobile since last night

As suggested by the title, I've had no service on my BT mobile iphone since last night. I am in Northumberland.

I understand the storm likely caused problems, but can't find anywhere online which suggests when I will have service back. Can anyone say when that will be, or point me in the direction of somewhere that does?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: No service to BT Mobile since last night

Hi, @rushkeeper I'm sorry to see you're having issues with your BT mobile service, I can appreciate the inconvenience that must be causing you. Our mobile service works on the EE network and you can check for any outages on this network status link.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Thanks, Neil, I appreciate it. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

@rushkeeper No problem, if your area isn't listed please get in touch with us here.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Also in Northumberland.  Same issue here since the storm.  EE network status update is less than helpful.  No timescale.

Now 36 hours on.  

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

I am in the Staffordshire moorlands and have also had no service since Saturday! EE site today (30th) says there is an issue in this area (duh I know that!) and that it is working to fix it and timescale given as 16 hours!

Really not good enough ☹️

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Maybe Openreach are repairing Masts that were affected during the Storm. I think Northumberland was an area V affected.
0 Ratings