cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

No signal

My signal is so rubbish that I can't maker receive calls most of the time. Sometimes I get 2 bars but it doesn't last for long and I even have mostly no bars even when outside. I am unable to receive calls from my gp and therefore cannot get healthcare. I can't phone bt and their online chat service keeps saying there's nobody available to connect to. I literally can't do anything!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: No signal

did you not check the BT/EE mobile coverage in your area before getting a BT mobile contract?  Is there better coverage by another mobile provider?  does your mobile no have wifi calling?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

I got bt mobile because it came with broadband. I came from virgin media which I had to leave as they didn't have cables to my new flat. If I could have I would have stayed with them.

I'm unsure how to get or use WiFi calling.

The signal has been really poor all day and even outside in different areas of the city whereas others I know with ee have no problems in the same areas.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Not sure what you mean with "it came with the broadband". 

BT mobile does not come with broadband you must haves selected it when you signed up as you could have used any provider of your choice.  You do get preferential rates but it was your choice.

If others get a good signal then I would look at your phone setup

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

It made sense to leave virgin mobile when I couldn't bring it to the new flat as the price would double and the bt mobile with the broadband if I got them the same time was just a tenna a month for way more than I needed. It was a no-brainer.

I'm not sure how my phone setup would be any different than it was before whilst on virgin media. How do I see if the setup is wrong?

0 Ratings