cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shaggy_x
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Not received Amazon Voucher

Hi. Ive been connected to BT Mobile just over a month now and still not received my Amazon voucher. Is there anyone who can check for me or anyone specific I can mail to check the progress?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
hmsq
Beginner
Message 2 of 5

Amazon Voucher query, still not received.

Hi Guys,

I signed up in Feb for the 20GB plan offer with £40 Amazon voucher, which I duly applied for once I activated my SIM.

However apart from the confirmation email to say "Thank you for claiming your iTunes or Amazon voucher from BT" I haven't received it in the post, we signed up to two plans in our household at the same time and nothing, the gif card is what made this offering attractive.

So, where is it? I've seen a few members post the same issue, to those that got it who did you have to nag call to get this sorted?

Thanks

0 Ratings
shaggy_x
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Re: Not received Amazon Voucher

hello? anyone there?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
chrisb05
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Re: Amazon Voucher query, still not received.

I would just bide your time to be honest! I should have got one with my plan when I took it out on 30th November LAST YEAR but it took until early March - and 1 email to customer services to get it all sorted. It seems as if they are in a hurry to get you signed up for things, but don't afford the same degree of urgency to awarding our "freebies".

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Re: Not received Amazon Voucher

Hi @shaggy_x and @hmsq and welcome.

I'm sorry you haven't received the voucher yet. @chrisb05 is probably right but you can also chase this up with the vouchers team. Take a look at Claiming your vouchers.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings