cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Naz2424
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Open order 3 days not getting close

Hi i rang BT and they said they dont know how long it will take to close the open order, they said there is a fault thats why the order not geting close and pass it to mobile team, its been 3 days now can some one please look in to this and close it ASAP .

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Open order 3 days not getting close

Hi @Naz2424

The mobile team will have to raise the fault with the connections back office team to close down the order.  

I've just noticed your previous issues with closing down the orders...I will ask a moderator to look into it for you, but they will still need the connections team to close it which may take until after the weekend. 

Watch for a moderator posting..

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Open order 3 days not getting close

Hi @Naz2424,

I am sorry to hear that the order is open still. The BT Mobile team should have raised a case to the back office team that @Dean007 mentioned. It can take them up to 5 working days to fix issues like this once they receive it. Our BT Mobile Live Chat team can check your account and track the case that was raised to the back office team. You can reach them at the following link: BT Mobile Live Chat. I can see that @Dean007 offered this to you before so I would recommend using it for an update.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings