cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Naz2424
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Open order not close yet

Hi i appy for mobile contact on 19 and got it on 20th I can’t check my data, minutes, and I want to get one more contact phone for my daughter before Tuesday , I can’t order another one yet until this order doesn’t get close, is there any were some one can look in to this ASAP, if I can’t get another phone then my daughter might have to go with another network.
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Open order not close yet

Hi @Naz2424

Thanks for posting! Have you spoken to the Mobile Chat Team? They will need to raise a fault with the connections team to get the order closed. Once you have done this, you should be able to get the new phone delivered next day.

BT Mobile Online Chat

0 Ratings
Naz2424
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for the reply I have spoke to some one over the phone they said it can take 6 days why 6 days, I have order before it only take one day the order to get close, if it take 6 days then there is no point I need it by Monday, if the order it close tomorrow then I can order the phone tomorrow get it on Saturday, I’m getting different answers.
0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 5

@Naz2424

when you spoke to customer services they will have confirmed if the order had not closed down correctly. Unfortunalty BT's system only allows one order at a time, so they will then have to raise this with the mobile/connection team to get them to manually close the order.

Once that order has been closed, the system will allow you to order another mobile on the same account. Once an order has been placed and accepted customers normally get the new handset the next working day.

Unfortunatly the agent will not know when the connection team will resolve the issue so they will have given you a time frame.

If the issue has not been resolved by tomorrow and you need another handset you could try and create a second BT account, order a new handset and when the issue has been resolved ask to have the new account merged with the old one..

0 Ratings
Naz2424
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Okay thanks I will check tomorrow if the order is close or still open
0 Ratings