cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wisey999
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Open order preventing SIM card activation

I am unable to activate my SIM card due to having an open order. Rang BT and was told that closing it may take up to 5 working days. I am due on holiday in 2 days so need this closed to get a working SIM card. Is anyone able to esculate this and get the open orde closed and my SIM card activated again. Thanks in advance. Dan
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Open order preventing SIM card activation

Hi @Wisey999

Thanks for posting. Normally issues with stuck orders are manually processed in the order the team gets them which is currently around 5 days. 

We can ask a moderator to check the status of the order and ensure it’s with the right department but I’m not sure anyone can get orders processed faster. 

I will ask a moderator to come have a chat. They are fairly busy so keep checking back. 

Wisey999
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

That’s great, thanks for your help. Fingers crossed it can get sorted ASAP.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Wisey999,

I am sorry to hear about the problems with your activation order. We can't speed up the closure of mobile orders. The mobile team that you spoke with should be able to do it. If not, they raise what we call a bridge case. That team can take up to 5 working days to get back to them hopefully with a fix. I believe that's what they have done for you. Hopefully they can get it resolved sooner.

Thanks

DanielS