cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robm6767
Message 1 of 3

P30 Free Sonos Speaker offer

Hi there

Is anyone else having trouble in claiming their free Sonos speaker after pre-ordering a Huawei P30?

I ordered a P30 in March and after a month I enquired of BT how i might claim. Their on-line support told me - "don't worry, after your cooling off period expires you'll get sent details."

I assumed it was all under control but received nothing and only chased it up last month, Now BT are telling me that I did not order the phone within the timespan of the offer. They say the offer was valid 15th Feb to 17th March; my order was 29th march.

However on the Huawei site https://consumer.huaweipromo.co.uk/gb/en/pages/p30preorder/terms it states that all pre-orders prior to 5th April with a qualifying retailer (including BT) qualify for the free speaker offer.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Seems like BT are changing the terms after the fact.

Thanks in advance 🙂

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: P30 Free Sonos Speaker offer

Hi @Robm6767,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

The Huawei P30 pre-order offer was a Huawei run offer that was available across all the major UK mobile providers.

In order to claim the Sonas speaker, you would have needed to submit your claim through that link - huaweipromo.co.uk/P30PREORDER

The Terms of the offer states " Participants must visit huaweipromo.co.uk/P30PREORDER on or between 18th April 2019 and 2nd June 2019 complete and submit the claim form (including providing the IMEI of the Qualifying Product, Participant’s postal address in the UK, Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey where the Promotional Item shall be delivered) and upload a copy of their proof of pre-order and proof of purchase (as applicable) of the Qualifying Product from a Qualifying Retailer. Claim form information and supporting documents for pre-order and purchase (as applicable) must be received on or before 23:59 GMT 2nd June 2019 to be eligible to claim for a Promotional Item free of charge. See FAQs at huaweipromo.co.uk/P30PREORDER for details of the form of supporting documents required as evidence of pre-orders and purchases for each of the Qualifying Retailers and, the information to be provided as part of the claim form process."

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Robm6767
Message 3 of 3

Re: P30 Free Sonos Speaker offer

Thanks for that reply PaddyB.

Unfortunately I wasn't told that information by BT when I enquired, In fact I was told "Robert, I would like to inform you that this url link is not general visible to BT web site, in order to claim the the speaker , you will get two automated email from us once your cooling off periodosd is over for the mobile handset ... "

Thus I did not access the Huawei site because BT had told me that I did not need to.

So my question remains as to whether I am the only one to have been given incorrect advice and end up wit this issue.

0 Ratings