cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ajc195
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

P30 free sonos

I pre ordered a p30 pro and so am eligible for a free sonos.
I have gone to the Huawei website and sent off the relevant information, but they say it's not enough. Is anyone else having issue? What screen shots did you provide?
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: P30 free sonos

Hi @Ajc195 have you followed the guidance on the Huawei website?

I think they want a screen shot of the  order confirmation email that would have been sent when you placed your order. If you have any further issues claiming I'd recommend you contact them directly on the Huawei support pages and ask what exactly they need from you.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
jonmalco
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Did you sort this as I'm stuck in the same situation. They aren't accepting my email with order details on it
0 Ratings
Ajc195
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

Yeah, I rang them directly told them on what screenshot they can find the information they're asking for and they managed to get it accepted. Anything missing they'll send an email and you can reply directly to that with the information they want
0 Ratings
jonmalco
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll give them a ring directly tomorrow . I spoke to BT tonight saying I need proof of purchase as Huawei rejected by emails. After a while the BT guy tried to tell me that I would automatically receive the sonos and I didnt need to claim it. I tried to tell him he was wrong but no he wouldn't accept that he was and that I would automatically receive it after 5 weeks!! Think some more training is needed
0 Ratings
jonmalco
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

It does mention needing a delivery note on the email I received today from Huawei. What did you provide for this as all I have is a DPD email saying the day and time of delivery?
0 Ratings
Ajc195
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

Yeah I was originally told it would arrive in the same box as my phone! Any online help with BT going through countless amount of security questions i just get told to ring the generic number. No help at all.
Abit of self research I discovered how to actually claim it. Didn't help either that when the phone arrived, it didn't come with an invoice.. like any other online order would
0 Ratings
Ajc195
Beginner
Message 8 of 8

I think on the phone she said if I don't have a delivery note, bring up your emei number on your phone, screen shot it and send it off. It's just proof of delivery theyre after
0 Ratings