cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sarahblades
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

PDP Authentication Failure Error - New Mobile SIM

Hi, I've just moved from Plusnet to BT and transferred my old number over to my iPhone 11. My wifi calling is working for calls only but I'm not able to make calls or text normally and when trying to access data I get the error PDP Authentication Failure. I've also got a constant settings notification on my phone for "iMessage and FaceTime Number" which says my old Plusnet number is registered to my apple ID but isn't associated with my phone, has the number transfer not worked correctly? 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
NeilO
Message 2 of 4

Re: PDP Authentication Failure Error - New Mobile SIM

Hi @sarahblades, welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you're having problems after the transfer. Can you try these steps on your iPhone to see if they help?

1. Go to Settings
  2. Select General
  3. Select Reset
  4. Select Reset Network Settings

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
sarahblades
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

@NeilO Hi, I've already tried doing that and also taking the SIM out and restarting the device before putting it back in but neither have changed anything

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 4

Hi @sarahblades I'm so sorry that hasn't helped, I think you'll need to get a fault reported to the BT Mobile helpdesk. They can be contacted freephone on 0800 800 150 or 150 from a BT mobile. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings