Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jrpageuk
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Pac NUmber failure on recieved calls

Go to solution

After 2 Online chats i am only slightly nearer to get a number working to recieve calls. I spoke yesterday to BT with the online chat and after some messing around the number will recieve call from my own bt mobile number that we have on  the family plan but other friends on EE, Voda fone and 02 get a message saying the phone number is invalid. 

I know find out that BT Mobile have a history for getting pac transfer on numbers totally messed up. Does anyone have any success stories where they actual fix this problem cause right now I am loathed to transfer my number to have the same issue and even close to pull the plug is they dont get this fixed and reporting them to Ofcom.

Whts happen to the 'its good to talk'. BT your customer service right this moment are poor, how about trying to fix it before you lack of care  goes viral.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES
Message 2 of 5

Re: Pac NUmber failure on recieved calls

Go to solution

Hi @jrpageuk,

Thank you for posting.

I'm sorry you mobile service isn't working correctly having switched to BT Mobile. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to take a look at what is happening with your case. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @jrpageuk

Thanks for taking my call this evening.

Hopefully this has been rectified now let me know by posting here or by reply to the email sent earlier.

Thanks

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
jrpageuk
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
Stuart that was amazing all fixed thankmyou for taking the time to look into this for me
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @jrpageuk

Brilliant really glad I could help. 

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings