Survey BT can not be serious with the 10.45 per megabyte charge 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Per megabytes

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Per megabytes

Don't send me link I have seen the page re charges I am asking is it a mistake because its disgusting if it cost 10.45 each meg

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

I'm not requiring a link thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Thanks but I have seen the link and charges and it has to be a error because that's a crime
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

@Spiderbridgewrote:

Survey BT can not be serious with the 10.45 per megabyte charge 

It's not a typo, the cost for out of bundle data is 10.45p per MB
BT offer data addons though, so if you need more as a one-off you can add a data addon and remove it when not required.
You can also set a spend cap from £0.00 to £40 to save any suprise bills if you go over the allowance, all BT Mobile customers get unlimited access to BT's 5.5 million hotspots.

Message 7 of 7

If someone wants unlimited data they can have that option, if someone ( for example ) doesn’t exceed 1Gb a month and a plan exists that is limited , but exceeds that customers needs , and is cheaper than unlimited, then you weigh up the odds , the potential saving with a ‘limited’ plan against the ‘chance’ you may exceed the plans allowance ….if any provider gave a saving against unlimited , but then had a negligible charge for the ‘excess’ then why would anyone sign up with  unlimited ?,

As with many things , I think this a faux outrage, simply pick a plan suitable for your needs , someone like myself ( who doesn’t use mobile data , and only uses WiFi ) I have never exceeded my ( low ) allowance so have never been penalised, but do appreciate that I don’t have to pay for unlimited data when I have no need for it, other providers may only offer unlimited data, in which case the low usage customers are in effect subsidising the high usage customers.