cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Phone malfunction

My camera and tourch is not working I ran a diagnostic with apple and they said there is a service issue I need it fixing as I take pics of my daughter and she is living with her aunty and every time I spend with her I treasure so what can use do I am up to scratch with my bill every month I’ve never missed a payment and bt treats me like this no help at all I’m fuming?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Phone malfunction

Is it just the camera & torch not working? If so go back to apple as I can't see anyway how that'd be a service issue as they're functions on the handset

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

I have been to apple and they told me to get in contact with my contract provider I have insurance on the phone aswell because I'm in a contract with bt why can't they fix my phone I got a message saying they can get it looked at but I'm trying to get through and it keeps hanging up I just want it fixed and it's a brand new phone aswell do you work for bt? 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

That's a bit clearer now, the last post made it seem as though they'd told you to get in touch with your provider over a network issue. How long have you had the phone then, as i believe it has a 12 month warranty with BT

0 Ratings