cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Plan End Date Not Showing

Hi all,

Hoping a Mod can help as I cant seem to resolve this through BTs normal support channels.

I have three separate handset and sim plans on my account - one of which came to the end of its 24 month term at the end of last month.

I've been able to upgrade my other plans around three months before the previous contracts have ended, so have been checking my account since around the start of June for this option.

However, in the details of my plan, it shows "When your contract ends - Currently not available", instead of the contract end date which I believe was 27/07/2020. Im therefore unable to upgrade my plan, and am currently paying the full price for the out of contract plan as I am unable to upgrade to a new handset because of this missing information. 

The people I have spoken to on Live Chat have been unable to help, and when I finally got through to a member of the mobile team by phone after waiting an hour and a half, they disconnected.

I'm hoping one of the Mods on here can look into this and help me resolve this!

Carly

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Plan End Date Not Showing

phone the options team who deal with contract renewals and they should be able to help 0800800030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings