Our local cell was taken offline by EE yesterday (03/10/2017) for maintenance purpose, today I get an email telling me the problem is resolved, but it's not. If anything signal strength is now worse than it was before, we used to get (typically) a field strength of -97dBm which is quite a strong signal, now the field strength can vary between -103dBm - 107dBm in less than one minute. I rang EE and they tried to fob me off by telling me that it can take up to 3 days for the signal strength to settle down, I didn't bother telling them that I am an RF engineer working for a national company and recognise BS when I hear it.
Can BT take this up please
I was hoping that one of the moderators would have been in touch for more info so that they could investigate but nothing so far. I now have poor coverage both at home and at work so there's not a lot of point having a BT mobile really, I certainly won't be recommending it to anyone.
In reply to the email I received from BT at 00:27 this morning: No I did not receive an answer which resolved my problem,
much to my disgust the mods were conspicuous by their absence.
Thanks a lot to the BT customer (DON'T) care team