Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
V_Meldrew
Recognised Expert
Message 11 of 13

Re: Poor Signal Following Maintenance to cell Site

@liverpool1 wrote:
It sounds like they have done the same with a mast near us. The signal has fallen away for no apparent reason and checking the ee website there are no faults in the area. I will be interested to see where this thread will take it. Have logged it with Bt and ee as my other half is with ee.

I wouldn't' hold your breath this thread is going nowhere, the moderators have put a lot of effort into ignoring it (very successfully I might add) and EE claim to have monitored my postcode for 48 hours and found no fault. The fact remains that BT mobile coverage in my local area has gone downhill at the speed of light and I know others in this area who are on EE are having the same problems.

0 Ratings
liverpool1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 13

I think we should take this up with rip off britain programme and highlight to others that these offers are not what they seem in providing a mobile service from bt.
0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 13 of 13

if you feel that the service from the repaired mast has still got an issue or that the level of service on that mast has dropped then the best thing to do is call the mobile team up, if you call first thing about 8am you will normally get their Swansea team who seem to better connected to the EE system rather than liverpool ho have to email them.

I think reading this thread their is several things, the original post about the repair of a mast which no longer provides the same power output, that is very different from poor or no network coverage.  Personally if I had been getting a decent reception prior to the mast getting upgraded or repaired I would contact the mobile team, and if you are still not happy contact the chairmans office. Your email will be passed to executive level complaints who will take ownership of the complaint. Worst case you can ask to be released early.

I use this link to manage my places, enter the post codes of the areas you use to monitor for issues..

https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/networkchecker/checkservice

0 Ratings