Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
lizzy_shi
Beginner
Message 11 of 28

Re: Porting Problems With Mobile Number

Go to solution
It is impacting 19000 customers and they take it so indifferent. No word can describe their service.
0 Ratings
FlyingFish
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 28

Go to solution
Update: I can now receive calls on my ported number, but cannot make a call.
I cannot send texts either
Data seems to work.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 28

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

I'm really sorry about the problems you have experienced with your BT Mobile service after porting your number over. If you're still experiencing issues using your BT Mobile service please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username .

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
FlyingFish
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 28

Go to solution

Thanks,  I've done as you've asked.  I'm  still unable to make calls or text.

0 Ratings
FlyingFish
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 28

Go to solution
Well that was pointless 😞
Had a call from support, which resulted in no idea when it's going to get fixed, but if it's not fixed tomorrow, 'they' don't work over the weekend, so will be next week.

The lady who called offered to phone back tomorrow, to see how I'm getting on, but in all honesty I told her not to bother. I don't need someone calling to say it's still broke! I'll know when I can make calls and texts again.

Can I cancel, even though I'm now over 14 days from taking out this appalling service? And can I still keep my half ported phone number?

0 Ratings
FlyingFish
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 28

Go to solution
Day 4 and still I cannot make a phone call to any number, and cannot send a text either.

And to say I have BT's top broadband package and now sim package, I'm feeling pretty p$$$ed off!

Does anyone know of any time scale to fix this?

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 28

Go to solution

Hi all,

Just to add to the list.

Ported over from EE (owned by BT) on 15/11/2016. After porting unable to make calls or send texts but could receive them. After online chats with representatives was told it was a known issue and would be sorted within 24-48 hours. Asked not to contact them as I would get a text when sorted. No text. On Friday the call issue was resolved but still cant text.

Another online chat. Take out the SIM, problem will be resolved overnight etc. Still not resolved. Starting to get frustrated. Long standing BT Broadband customer. 

Was it worth moving??

0 Ratings
FlyingFish
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 28

Go to solution
Well at least you're getting somewhere. Wish my problem was being fixed.

Another day, and still I cannot make a single phone call, or text.
0 Ratings
Message 19 of 28

Go to solution

Hi @FlyingFish,

Thanks for taking my call this morning. As discussed, there should be an update on this tomorrow so can you let me know how you get on?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
FlyingFish
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 28

Go to solution

Another day and still no ability to make calls or text. Sigh.

I was called by someone at BT earlier, to say what everyone previous has been saying, with no idea when things will be fixed. That its now been escalated to the right department/people. Although I was told this last week 😞

I appreciate David calling at the weekend, its a shame nobody seems to have the ability to directly access what the problem is with my account/network/setup and fix it 😞

0 Ratings