Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 4

Problem turning off BT Mobile parental control

Hello,

Signed up to BT mobile about a week ago. My mobile account appears to have parental controls enabled and I can't turn them off. The message says I have to wait 30 minutes before changing the settings. 

I've been waiting a few days now, something seems to be up.

Below is the message:

"Your settings are not available right now

Thanks for changing your parental control settings. You'll have to wait up to 30 minutes before you can change them again.'

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

Re: Problem turning off BT Mobile parental control

Hi @oakserver thanks for posting, are you getting that message when you're trying to manage the BT mobile parental controls on this link?  www.bt.com/mymobile >

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

Hi - Yes, that’s the one. Just checked still says : 

“Your settings are not available right now

Thanks for changing your parental control settings. You'll have to wait up to 30 minutes before you can change them again.”

Oddly I cannot see details of my mobile or the status of Wi-fi calling etc either. Don’t know if that has any thing relating to the problem?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @oakserver I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team. We're quite busy at the moment so it will take us longer than we would like to reply so if this is urgent you may be best raising a fault via the Mobile helpdesk

0 Ratings