cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CynthiaG
Message 1 of 7

Problems with BT Mobile claim form issue

I also have this problem and reported it. Tried to redeem another today and the validation is still in error.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
CynthiaG
Message 2 of 7

Problems with BT Mobile claim form issue

How many customers have tried to redeem this and have given up because of this validation issue. Has it ever worked?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Re: Problems with BT Mobile claim form issue

Hi @CynthiaG

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting!  I have moved your post to start your own thread as that's the best thing to do.

Sorry for the problems you're having claiming for the voucher included in your BT Mobile package.  Send over your details and we'll give you a hand from here.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
CynthiaG
Message 4 of 7

There are multiple reports on this issue over at least the last 3 months on various threads. Still the web form has not been corrected.

0 Ratings
play21er
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Hi i am having a similar problem claiming my amazon voucer my order reference is 19 characters but form is saying maximum 18 characters. i have the email with my order reference and vol reference but having problems submitting because order reference is 19 characters.

please help thank you

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @play21er and welcome.

You can submit the claim using the VOL reference on its own (you can also remove the dash to make it fit). Can you try that and let us know how you get on?

Cheers

David

play21er
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Hi 

Davidm I have submittedd without order reference now and that has worked ty.

it does say at the start of the form though incorrect or incomplete details may mean your claim is rejected and as i have not filled in the order number is it guaranteed i will receive this now.

Thank You

Michael

0 Ratings