cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
natalie31
Beginner
Message 31 of 35

Re: Profile Installation Failed : The UUID for the profile “BT Mobile Internet” is not unique

I have the exact same issue with new iPhone 7plust by chat for over an hour to be told need to contact Apple about APN settings they said it’s by network to sort out can Bt text the APN settings
0 Ratings
hashingfool
Message 32 of 35

Re: Profile Installation Failed : The UUID for the profile “BT Mobile Internet” is not unique

I am having the same problem.

Profile Installation Failed : The UUID for the profile “BT Mobile Internet” is not unique

Did anyone ever get an answer to this?

0 Ratings
hashingfool
Message 33 of 35

Did you ever get an answer to this?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
nemu
Contributor
Message 34 of 35

It was sorted out by BT 

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 35

Hi @hashingfool,

If you contact the BT Mobile Chat Team, they'll be able to help you with this. Please give them a go and let me know how you get on?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings