cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steshock
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Quidco Declined Mobile Cashback Saying I Cancelled Or Returned Order When I Haven’t

Hi there, I was told to post here to get it sorted.

I took out a mobile sim with a £70 reward card and £75 Quidco. I’m past the return date as I’ve received the MasterCard, however Quidco have declined my cashback saying BT have told them I’ve returned or cancelled the order.

I find this totally disgusting as it’s half the reason I took out the sim. I can’t afford for it not to pay out.

Could a mod please help rectify this please? As I was told you speak to the promotions team.

Best,

Steve.
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Quidco Declined Mobile Cashback Saying I Cancelled Or Returned Order When I Haven’t

Welcome to this user forum. @steshock 

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

steshock
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Re: Quidco Declined Mobile Cashback Saying I Cancelled Or Returned Order When I Haven’t

Thank you very much, appreciate it!
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @steshock,

Welcome to our Community, you're in the right place for help 🙂

We'll need to check your account to find out what happened. Going by what Quidco have said it appears that the order did track back to them, which is a good thing. It's possible that your first order was cancelled and later replaced. If that's the case, I'm sorry it happened. It would also mean that it should be pretty straightforward for us sort for you. However; with the Bank Holiday weekend it'll take us a bit longer than normal before we find out if/when you are getting it.

I've sent you a private message so we can get this started for you.

Also, my thanks goes to @Keith_Beddoe for letting me know you needed some help Smiley Happy

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings