cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

ROAMING CHARGES

Now that EE has reneged on an earlier promise and anounced it will charge mobile customers for roaming in the EU.  Will BT follow its EE subsidiary and re-introduce roaming charges in EU countries for its BT Mobile customers?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: ROAMING CHARGES

this is a customer help customer forum and your post does not go to BT.  this has already been posted and just need to wait on an announcement from BT - whenever that will be

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 6

I’ve no doubt that there will be a quiet announcement shortly.

BT won’t want BT-M to undercut their premium EE brand.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Any news anyone ? BT isn’t clear if we have to pay like EE . Seems 02 and 3 are going to continue with roaming … my contract is up shortly & of course I  will ask, but prewarned  is prearmed 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

you just need to keep checking the press like everyone else - nothing on forum

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 6 of 6

Thanks …. Very little info about , will keep checking 👍

0 Ratings