Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phild1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 13

Re: £90 Gift card not received

Go to solution

I have the same issue. Purchased a mobile package in November waited the correct CT number of days and claimed. Got an email saying awaiting verification then nothing. No where to email to try and find out what happened. Not impressed with bt.

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Paddi69
Message 2 of 13

Go to solution
Ur gona be waiting along time i rang them 3 times 11 weeks after (3month window to claim) asking why asnt it been verified yet. Don't think it's an automatic thing u need to complain and if they try to fob u off ask to speak to a manager coz u want to make a formal complaint. A complaint isn't a complaint until u make a formal complaint normally in email/writing that's why most companies have 90+% customer satisfaction. Good luck
0 Ratings
Phild1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 13

Go to solution

Thanks

What's really irritating is that you go through the process only to get an automated email saying wait and with no email address to reply to. Bit of an error for BT who promote IT as theiru business. I expect that a load of people just give up and therefore BT keep the money. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @Phild1,

Welcome to the community forum. I'm sorry to hear about the delay in you receiving your Gift Card. I'll be able to chase this with our promotions team. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @Phild1 Thanks for sending in your details. I've checked and submitted a claim for the £50 Amazon voucher that was available when you ordered.

This will be delivered within the next 28 days. If the voucher does not arrive with in this time period post back and let me know and I'll chase it up again for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Phild1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 13

Go to solution

Many thanks will let you know

0 Ratings
Phild1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 13

Go to solution

Hi john

It's been over the 28 days and still not received the Amazon gift card which was claimed back in December. Can you chase up? Thanks

0 Ratings
Phild1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 13

Go to solution
Still no sign of voucher after 28 days
0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 9 of 13

Go to solution

@Phild1

Whilst you wait for the mods to look at the post, can I suggest you send a follow up message to the rewards team.. a little push from all sides wont hurt Smiley Happy

BT Rewards Team - Follow Up..

0 Ratings
Phild1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 13

Go to solution
Thanks will do as patience wearing thin
0 Ratings