cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anthony-C
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Re: BT SIms not activating

I am also unable to activate Two Sims in my BT, I received them 9 days ago and after a live chat session and a couple of calls to BT am getting very frustrated to say the least. Tony.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

I have moved your post to this new thread, so you can get personal help from the community or moderators, so please watch this thread for updates.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi @Anthony-C and welcome.

I'm sorry you're having problems getting the Sims activated. Did live chat confirm a case has been raised for this?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Anthony-C
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Hi David, It was originally 4 sims (received on the 9th) that i could not activate, live chat managed to activate one of them on the 12th, and a further phone call advised me that the 'offline team' had been notified which resulted in aother Sim being activated Two days ago. After still being unable to activate the other two today a further phone call today just confirmed ' the notes show me the offline team were notified 5 days ago'. So far I have not been inspired with confidence. Tony

0 Ratings
Anthony-C
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Update: I received a phone call from BT about an hour ago, the caller informed me that he would get my 2 sims activated for me, Great. On checking MY BT both sims have been activated but only one is currently working, I received an email saying thanks for activating mobile no ******** this is the one not working and the sim I have received no email for is working. Tony

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi Tony,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've had trying to get the sims activated. We can get in touch with the BT Mobile team for you if they can't get it fixed. To reach us, click on my user name and then on contact the mods. We'll speak with them to find out what's happening and do our best to get a resolution. It may take us a couple of working days before we can pick it up so please feel free to contact the team currently dealing until then.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings