cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Krog46
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Re: Free JBL Headphones - Not recieved

Hi ,I'll start appropriately with I hope everyone is staying healthy and positive given the state of the world. 

I signed up with an upgrade to a pay monthly sim only plan.....this was from a monthly phone/ sim contract and I am also a Halo broadband and fibre customer....I spoke with Sam in Swansea at the time and stated that I would be happy to proceed with agreed plan,   so long as the jbl live headphones were included. Sam was very helpful and in a follow up phonecall a month later he confirmed that the process was lengthy but I would receive the headphones. In that time obviously the world has imploded, so as time goes by and I appreciate the other issues affecting customer service. I am itching to get a set of headphones so a resolution would be helpful even should it be a bill credit instead? Thanks in advance for your thoughts on the matter!cheers 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Please bear in mind that with the current crisis, it could take a long time for one of them to deal with your request.

Krog46
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Cheers!
0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Krog46,

Thanks for your posts and welcome back!

I'm sorry that you haven't received the JBL headphones which were included in the package you had ordered.  I'd say the current crisis has a lot to do with the delay.  These are unprecedented times and needless to say we are extremely busy with what is happening both here and globally.  We can pick up your details and chase this for you however there will be a delay in us getting round to you.  Thank you for your patience and understanding, we'll be back in touch as soon as we can.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings