cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Re: JBL Speaker gift has not arrived

Hi, Sorry to jump on this, but I’m still waiting for my JBL Sound bar. Is there an email address I can send my info details too? Thanks 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Message 2 of 5

Hi @helsbels1 and welcome.

I've moved your post so we can try to help. Can you confirm when you placed your order and when it was activated?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi, I’m fairly certain I placed the order on 09.12.2019 as I have an email to say my mobile sim was dispatched on 10.12.2019.  I moved house on 13.12.2019 and wanted to sign up to broadband and was persuaded to change my mobile phone account over to BT with the temptation of a sound bar! The broadband and landline was activated on 23.12.19 and my mobile a couple of days before. Thank you

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Thanks for getting back @helsbels1.

I've checked the offers during the period your order was placed and I'm sorry but we didn't have a speaker offer at that time. From 22 November - 7 December we had a JBL Soundbar offer and then from 13 December - 16 January we had a JBL headphones offer so it looks like your order was placed outside those offer dates.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Ah, I was mis-sold then. I’ve found the order, it was definitely the 9th December I spoke to somebody on the sales line and he told me that a sound bar offer was being promoted. I’ll pursue via a separate route, thanks. 

0 Ratings