cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vayidm
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Re: Receipt for my BT Mobile Handset

Bringing this thread back from the dead. I ordered a BT mobile handset contract & SIM (iPhone) last year and need a receipt for it. Where do I go about getting one?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
vipermo
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 7

Plus 1 this post
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 7

The best thing do do is to contact the Mobile Chat Team

0 Ratings
vayidm
Contributor
Message 4 of 7

I'm not sure if the live chat is the same as the link you posted for the Mobile Chat team, but I contacted them via the Contact Us page and I was told to print my email order confirmation as a receipt, and that they do not give or send out receipts for any mobile handsets.

Useful...

0 Ratings
rabiahrehman
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

It is rediculous that there is no simple way to view and print you mobile handset receipt. I too need my receipt for insurance purposes. Did anyone solve this?

0 Ratings
vayidm
Contributor
Message 6 of 7

I didn't get anywhere else with it, but haven't had to resort to using my email order for warranty.

0 Ratings
-Richie-
Expert
Message 7 of 7

@rabiahrehmanwrote:

It is rediculous that there is no simple way to view and print you mobile handset receipt. I too need my receipt for insurance purposes. Did anyone solve this?

Can you not use your order confirmation email ? that will list the exact make and model of the device along with the date it was ordered/delivered, the last time i made a claim all i had to prove was the usage and i used a bill to show the service was in use and proof of network.

0 Ratings