cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Referral Card Problems

Introduced a friend to BT mobile with the promise of an Amazon Gift Card for both of us. Have waited since the end of September to receive and chased them 10 days ago. They have now responded advising me that I do not qualify as the referral was not completed. This is a load of nonsense as my friend purchased a SIM only deal and has paid two bills since. As usual the reply from BT is very vague and does not specifically say exactly why. The page showing details just says it is pending . Just all a waste of time over £25 but don’t see why I should just accept the situation. Anybody got any suggestions.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

Re: Referral Card Problems

@abaynham Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to get this looked into. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: Referral Card Problems

@abaynham I noticed you posted the same message last night on a new thread which I have removed to avoid confusion as it's best to keep all your posts about the same issue in the one place. If you need any help with this send over your details on the link I mentioned and we'll be happy to help. 

0 Ratings