Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dogandbone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Replacement SIM CARD for new phone

Go to solution

Wife decided it was time for a new phone , so she  broke the bank and purchased an iPhone 11, went onto Mybt and ordered her a replacement sim stating it was for a new phone.

Well it’s been over a week and numerous very long phone calls to say no SIM card has arrived. Two separate  V ordershave been opened both stating orders for replacement SIM card complete.

Two emails to advise us to register the SIM card , YES you can guess we have not received any SIM cards at all

Over a week and still no sign of theses elusive SIM cards,  

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
JohnC2
Message 2 of 7

Re: Replacement SIM CARD for new phone

Go to solution

Hi @Dogandbone  sorry that you have not received your Sim card yet.
Has the Sim card turned up yet? 
If not when was the second Sim card ordered?

cheers

John 

0 Ratings
Dogandbone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Still no SIM cards delivered.

1st order   01/08/ 2020

2nd order 06/08/2020

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Dogandbone,

Thanks for confirming that. We'll need to take a closer look at this for you so I've sent you a private message so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Dogandbone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Well the Farce continues, contacted bt mobile to advise that the second replacement SIM card did not arrive.

Well as before ,   “ We are sorry about that, we will send out another “ . So this will be SIM card number three 

If this matter does not get resolved soon will be going back to O2 who I’m sorry to say should never have left in the first place

0 Ratings
Dogandbone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Well things have drastically deteriorated now, not only have we not received a replacement SIM card for my Wife’s new phone, BT in their wisdom have now disabled the sim in her old phone.

Have been On to  BT Mobile faults and they say there is nothing they can do but to wait for a new sim to arrive.

What a Circus act this is turning into.

0 Ratings
Dogandbone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

All resolved at last , new sim card arrived I contacted bt mobile as instructed and after checking the SIM card number it was activated  almost immediately.

Compensation  was offered and was accepted. Wife now enjoying using her new iPhone .

0 Ratings